Use the form below to search for documents in this web containing specific words or combinations of words. The text search engine will display a weighted list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise only the document's file name is displayed. A brief explanation of how to search is available, along with examples.
You can use so-called Boolean search terms like 'AND', 'OR' and 'NOT' for example. Although I capitalise these terms for emphasis, you can use lower case (small) letters, for example 'and' works just as well as 'AND'. See the Examples below.
Try to be fairly specific. If you put in the search box ...
- the search will find pages containing 'assertiveness'
- depression anxiety
- the search will find pages containing 'depression' or 'anxiety'
- depression OR anxiety
- is the same as above
- depression AND anxiety
- will find pages containing both 'depression' AND 'anxiety'
- depression NOT anxiety
- finds pages containing 'depression' but NOT 'anxiety'
- (depression NOT anxiety) AND medication
- finds documents containing 'medication', plus 'depression' but not 'anxiety'
- finds pages containing words starting with 'counsell..', for example counselling, counsellor and counselled
Note: I use UK English spelling throughout this site, so for example, I spell 'counsellor' this way, and not the way they do in the USA i.e. 'counselor'
Alan Priest, Copyright © 2003, Revised: June 22, 2006